Dwivedi's Cancer Care Centre.
Dr. Arun Prakash Dwivedi as a Dwivedi’s Cancer Care Centre has been in operation to manage cancer care for patients in North India since June 2021.
A fully air conditioned super specialty clinic is located in Kanpur. The Clinic is equipped with a specialty pathology laboratory for collection of samples and diagnosis of all cancer types.
For the total care and management of patients, the clinic is equipped to perform surgeries and provide treatment including chemotherapy and medicinal intervention. The pharmacy housed right in the clinic provides
timesaving and quality medicine to our patients. The patient care team in the clinic is always available to guide the individualized plan
for each patient and their family to meet their needs.
We work with you to make it easy
Our vision and promise
- Compassion and care so that you feel right at home while getting the best treatment for the best possible life outcomes.
- State-of-the-art clinic right at your reach so that you don’t need to rush to anywhere for a world-class healthcare focused on cancer treatment—including advanced chemotherapies, the latest surgical techniques, and medical oncology.
- Advanced technology right at your reach so that you get the most effective treatments personalized for your care.
- World-class expert doctor right at your reach so that advanced cancer care is delivered in the comfort of a local environment.
- Quick appointment and short treatment times so that you don’t wait longer and the treatment can be delivered in days, not weeks.
- All under one roof so that you get the check-up, sample collection, cancer diagnosis, treatment, and surgery in minimal visits.
- Access to a radiotherapy network so that you remain in compassinate care by our staff while fulfilling any external needs.
Dr. Arun Prakash Dwivedi is a well-known expert surgical oncologist, who has performed more than 5000 oncology surgeries. He is well recognized for his tremendous contribution to cancer patient care and management with awards including the “Best Oncologist” award by Health Minister of Uttar Pradesh, the biggest state in North India.