The Hepato-pancreaticobiliary cancers include the cancers of the liver, bile duct, gallbladder, and pancreas. In Dwivedi Cancer Care Centre the best pancreatic cancer doctor in Kanpur
Pancreatic cancer is becoming a serious problem day by day, which is seen in most of the people. Due to lack of knowledge of this disease among people, they are not able to get treatment for it, due to which they have to lose their lives many times.
What is Pancreatic cancer?
Pancreatic cancer refers to cancer that mainly occurs in the pancreas. The pancreas mainly releases enzymes, which help indigestion. The best pancreatic cancer doctor in Kanpur. Apart from this, they also make hormones, which work to make blood sugar.
Symptoms of Pancreatic cancer :
If a person sees these 5 symptoms in his body, then he should get himself examined immediately because these can be signs of pancreatic cancer-
- Abdominal pain reaching the back- The main symptom of pancreatic cancer is abdominal pain. In this condition, instead of the usual abdominal pain, there is a different type of pain, which radiates to the back.
Loss of appetite- Another symptom of pancreatic cancer is loss of appetite. Usually, people do not take it seriously, due to which they do not understand that it can also be a sign of cancer.
Rapid loss of weight- If a person starts losing weight very fast, then he should not ignore it because it can be a sign of a serious disease like prankias cancer.
Yellowing of the skin- There is a possibility of getting pancreatic cancer in that condition, when the color of the skin of a person becomes yellow. Although, people do not take it seriously, but such attitude of theirs can make them a victim of this cancer.
- Whitening of the eyes- Any person should take the white color of the eyes seriously as it can be a symptom of pancreatic cancer. In such a situation, he should immediately get his health checked so that this cancer can be confirmed.
Causes of pancreatic cancer:
It is very difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of pancreatic cancer as this disease can occur due to many reasons. In Dwivedi Cancer Care Centre is the best pancreatic cancer doctor in Kanpur. Despite this, it is clear from the studies done on pancreatic cancer that pancreatic cancer can occur due to the following reasons–
- Smoking- Smoking is the main cause of pancreatic cancer. Such people should try to leave it immediately so that he can get rid of the possibility of this cancer.
- Suffering from diabetes- Pancreatic cancer cases are mainly seen in people suffering from diabetes. Such people should take special care of their health and get complete treatment of diabetes.
- Chronic pancreatitis – Inflammation in the pancreas is medically called chronic pancreatitis. People suffering from this are more likely to get pancreatic cancer.
- Aging- Usually, pancreatic cancer is seen in older people (60 or above). Thus, another cause of pancreatic cancer is also aging.
- Having a genetic cause- Sometimes, pancreatic cancer can also happen to a person who has other family members suffering from it. Such a person should take special care of his health and report any health-related problem to the doctor.
Certainly, the number of cancer patients is increasing very much these days. These include pancreatic cancer, about which there is a lack of information among people. Best Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer in Kanpur. For this reason, people suffering from it are not able to talk about it openly, due to which their lives are in danger.
It is important to consult a clinician who specializes in the care and treatment of these cancers. Best Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer in Kanpur. In today’s day and age, oncology is moving towards organ-based specialization and practice. This has been shown in scientific literature to improve short and long-term outcomes. A clinician with formal training in treating these cancers is thus preferred.
Dr. Arun Prakash Dwivedi- Senior Consultant, Hepatology – Paediatric,
At Dwivedi’s Cancer Care Centre, we combine a multidisciplinary approach and personalized experience for each patient, research-based treatment, and the latest diagnostic methods.
Dwivedi Cancer Care Centre is The Best Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer in Kanpur. Assisted by a team of highly trained medical staff and is backed by excellent medical infrastructure.